Monday, May 16, 2016

Campo Life 3.0

Hi friends!

Remember that time I used to blog??  Oh that was so cute of me...blogging with two kids. OMG NOW I HAVE THREE KIDS therefore blogging is minimal.

The school year is already winding down (this year went by fast, folks). We recently attended Open House at Bug's school. He's been in an amazing program with the same teacher for the last three years. We've really enjoyed every bit of it, and while I'm nervous to see what third grade will be, I'm exccited that he'll be starting a new program with the big kids.

And how fun is Open House??



We played around in that golden hour light afterwards.



Marina Park in Newport Beach is our new favorite. There's a small bit of waterfront that's from the Balboa Peninsula, nice and calm, and the kids just love it.


Spring portraits came back! Which I never buy. Ever. But look how handsome our Bug is! He's HUGE. Also, how great is this silly cheese face?!


Last night we attended our church's beach baptisms. It was SO much fun. And it happened to be Clementine's first official trip to the beach! All other times she's just been sleeping in the stroller. It was great, SHE IS THE BEST. And our beach tent from my dad was perfect. Oh AND my Ergo...really handy! Next beach purchase...a wagon to carry all of our crap!! And maybe a state parking pass...







Happy Monday, friends!

Let's make it a good one.

Hugs.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...