Monday, March 16, 2015

FOUR {Lilly 2015}

A month and a half ago, Lilly turned four.  The day before her birthday I had a positive pregnancy test, and it's pretty much taken over my life ever since.  I'm feeling so much better, and I don't want to forget this adventurous stage of Lilly Belle.

She told me she wanted a Peter Pan party with a bounce house, so that's what we went for.  

But first, her actual birthday...


She woke up with the sweetest bedhead and tired face.
We took Caleb to school and headed to Target with gift cards in hand.


Always breaking for Taylor.


And she wanted a store-bought cake...from Albertson's specifically...


And a Sophia balloon.

Daddy came home at lunch time to surprise her with a rose.





She spent some time with her new toys...



And dressed like Peter to pick up Bug...
Grandma came with even more surprises...


And she learned that mixing Play Dough is okay on your birthday...


She kicked me out of her room for play time with daddy...


And we used the same candles from Caleb's 4th birthday.



I got to work on her "costume"...first time sewing a zipper!


We were able to have the party at the school TJ used to work for {sniffle/tear}.  My favorite mamas, kids, and besties were all in attendance.  Lilly requested everyone by name and we had a spread of sandwiches, snacks, and cupcakes.  When it was time for everyone to sing Happy Birthday, she asked that only Caleb sing {my kids have serious sensitivities to loudness}.  Everyone was so sweet.










From my big camera...








My Lillian Spring, 

You are more adventurous than I'd ever imagined.  Your spunk and spice make me want to soak up every little bit of you and save it to sprinkle on your pillow when you're an angsty teenager.  I hope you're always brutally honest with your feelings and you never let anyone stifle them.  May you always care for your brother as you do now; despite his protesting, he loves you very much.  Stay imaginative, creative, and as adventurous as God made you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...